CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM
Most of us to some degree do not entirely feel confident in our own skin and thus not comfortable with ourselves or other people. Growing up, we receive messages from all around us – parents, teachers, family and friends that forms the way we see ourselves, perceive ourselves to be and ultimately our self-confidence. How we think and feel about ourselves also determines our self-esteem. If the messages you received were negative, you probably developed a negative or low self-esteem, which causes you to feel depressed, anxious, worthless, fearful and you might be struggling with low self-confidence.
If you feel that the time has come where you refuse to let your low self-esteem and low confidence stand in the way of you being your true self, reaching your full potential and being free, then book your free 30-minute consultation session right now.
How I can help you:
- Resolving the inner conflict that is keeping you from living in freedom
- Letting go of negative emotion
- Letting go of negative beliefs
- Boosting your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Loving yourself unconditionally
- Identifying and getting rid of negative self-talk